Hans-Jorg Busch, Associate Professor of Spanish
Associate Professor of Spanish
University of Delaware
123 Jastak-Burgess Hall
Newark, DE 19716
Hans-Jörg Busch, Associate Professor of Spanish, has taught at UD since 1991. His fields of research are Spanish grammar and language teaching.
He teaches courses in advanced Spanish language and phonetics/phonology.
Ph.D., Hispanic Linguistics, University of Leipzig (Germany)
M.A., Romance Languages and Linguistics, University of Leipzig (Germany)
- His publications include an Advanced Spanish textbook entitled Depende and a Phonetics and Phonology textbook. Both books are used at the University of Delaware and in other universities and colleges.
- He has also published various articles about Spanish grammar and language teaching in the US and abroad.
- Currently he serves as Scheduling Officer of the Department.
- He also served many years as Senator of the College of Arts and Sciences and the University Faculty Senate.
- Currently he is an officer of the UD Faculty Senate and member of its Executive Committee.
- He is an active member of the AATSP and presents regularly at national conferences.
Projects: Current projects include a comprehensive monographic book about the Spanish subjunctive.
Office Hours upon request
This Page Last Modified On: