- Instructor of Spanish (Supplemental Faculty)
30 E. Main Street
208 Jastak-Burgess Hall
Newark, DE 19716
Courses Taught (Fall 2017)
|Course and Location||Days||Time|
|SPAN 105-050, 220 MDH||TuTh||7:00 P.M. - 8:50 P.M.|
|T||6:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Tara Greatorex is an instructor of Spanish whose interests include contemporary Peninsular and Latin American literature.
She received her Master’s Degree with honors from the University of Delaware, where she received awards for writing and travel grants to present papers at conferences across the country. She has taught Spanish in a variety of settings, including courses in Spanish for Medical Professionals and Spanish for Adult Learners. She currently teaches 100-level language courses at the University of Delaware.
In addition to teaching Spanish, Tara Greatorex has worked with international students as an ESL instructor for nearly a decade. She has also served as a Travel Assistant for the study abroad program in Buenos Aires, Argentina, as well as a Program Assistant for the U.S Department of State’s international student programs hosted at the University of Delaware.
- M.A. with Honors, Languages, Literatures and Cultures-Spanish, University of Delaware
- B.A. with Honors, Spanish and Anthropology, Monmouth University
- Served as an Undergraduate Student Advisor for the College or Arts and Sciences at UD
- Presented papers at conferences at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Indiana University, and the Catholic University of America.
This entry was posted in Faculty.