Carole Anne Champagne
- Assistant Professor of Spanish (Supplemental Faculty)
University of Delaware
212 Jastak-Burgess Hall
Newark, DE 19716
|M||10:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
|W||10:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
Carole Champagne’s interests in Golden Age drama and contemporary Latin American performance art led to research and practice in the pedagogical applications of theatre. Certified in four languages in three states, she also taught and led student groups internationally. She developed Civic Engagement Across the Curriculum courses, an online and traditional Spanish Minor Degree Program, and Medical Spanish programs. She implemented her online Spanish for Physical Therapists course this summer. Her academic interests include Latin American Literature, Peninsular Literature, Central American and Caribbean Drama, Peninsular Golden Age Drama, Latin American Women Writers, Second Language Acquisition, and Bilingual Education.
- Ph.D. in Hispanic Languages and Literatures, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.A. in Hispanic Languages and Literatures, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- B.A. in Romance Languages, Wake Forest University
This entry was posted in Faculty.